Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

A person I admire..

Just had to share this, from one of our local newspapers:

http://www.bendigoadvertiser.com.au/story/1363482/ashleigh-goes-for-gold/

This young lass, about 16 years old, appeared in a very busy discount type store several months age. She is bright, smiley, bouncy and has just the best 'service provision' approach to all customers of the store. She has a set of sturdy steps, like a platform, behind the counter and that puts her up to almost normal height to wrap things and use the till. She seems to only work at the front counter area, becasue it would be difficult for her to stack shelves etc.

I have seen her many times, striding out around the shopping centre, getting her lunch and chatting with friends. She exudes such confidence that you simply cannot ignore her.

Yesterday they had this newspaper article displayed around a large collection tin, so I asked her about it, and got details of what she is going to do, and her training etc. I gave her a good donation, and I will be approaching my exercise group members to see if we can drum up a bit of support for her, and we'll find out how to be advised of her results..

Go Ashleigh!!

• Like 2

so nice to see someone doing things despite their problems instead of not doing things and blaming their problems. I hope she achieves everything she wants to achieve

After having our little severely disabled little granddaughter for just five years before we lost her, my heart goes out to all disabled people who just want a good and normal life.

I know about the stares, remarks and laughter from some ignorant people and how upset my daughter-in-law was when we were out shopping with Beth..

Good luck, Ashleigh. You show them.

Keep us updated, Kiobonne

• Like 1

I am finding out more, Tina, about what she will do, and how we can support her. John, if you google 'Bendigo Advertiser', and put 'Dwarf games, 2013' in the search box, you should be able to see two articles about Ashleigh.

• 3 months later...

Just to let anybody interested know, Ashleigh is currently touring New York after the games, She won 10 medals out of the 11 events she competed in. Guessing she will definately be in the running for the next Para Olympics.

Also, another nice thing -  she received enough donations in support of her effort to pay for her return air fares to and from the games. The Bendigo area is right behind her in terms of encouragement and support. Well done Ashleigh!

Guess it will be back to her training schedule as of next week.