Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Just a Wander Around.....

Quite pleasant outside today, so me and the girls went a couple of wanders. Took these on the way round:

Our first Wattles have just come in to bloom, this one is called Prickly Wattle:

019a_zpsa7e44025.jpg

I can tell you why - you cetainly know it if you accidentally get caught by one of these little spikes, which are on the end of every leaf:

144a_zps45729421.jpg

Spotted a tiny Jewel Bug, (3mm), on a dead rose head:

070a_zps3e80d4f8.jpg

Our Garlic Chives are seeding and are interesting to look at:

090a_zpsf6d343d1.jpg

083a_zps5e4d6c86.jpg

Out in 'the playpen' the hungry kangaroos are obviously enjoy our Loquat tree:

030a_zps3eaefbb9.jpg

031a_zpsc7df56f4.jpg

One of the few things out there that hasn't been eaten:

035a_zpsaf392a16.jpg

Then, on my way back to the house I noticed we have got these:

100a_zps889c92af.jpg

And I had to step over a much happier Furball, not perfect as yet, but much better:

225a_zpseb94d6f4.jpg

Thanks, Annie, Tina & Phil. NF there is only one species of red wattle - a developed one, but it does not grow in our area. There is a Wattle in flower every month of the year, but obviously not all are in the same area and conditions, we have about 6 of them here, and this one is not the most strong in colour. 

Ha, Phil - expected something like that from you!! Furball says,' What the heck, I'm OK, and besides he's out of reach!!' :D

Thanks, John - they are very tiny and they don't stay still for long. I was very lucky to spot this one, where I could get a couple. :D

We are starting to see some bugs here now it's warmed up at last, I can hardly wait to start getting some shots.

Archived