Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

A Moggie mishap.......

Came home about lunch time to find a weird stream of something across the carpet just outside the front door. A little while later Furball the Feral appeared - and she wouldn't pose, (don't blame her really)!!:

post-15-0-63877500-1366698792.jpg

post-15-0-84238300-1366698809.jpg

She had obviously slipped whilst prowling in the shed and fallen into a container of used engine oil that the lid had come off. Poor thing was leaving an oily trail, wherever she went. Being semi-feral the best we could do was grab her by the scruff of the neck and dunk her in a sink of lukewarm water with some pet shampoo in it. She was not a happy puss, and scooted off at 100mph as soon as we had finished.

PS: I got away without ANY scratches, and I think she frightened my owl statue!!

Furball stayed inside all night. Here she is, settled down on my chair, wrapped in old towerls to keep her warm:

post-15-0-25962000-1366747504.jpg

ATM she is is the wardrobe in the second bedroom, still quite straggly and still a bit oily. At least we can provide decent food (2 cans of Gravy Lover's Fancy Feast every day, and a different flavour of cat biccies every 3 days!!) for her easily. She is not as easy to handle as our previous 'chosen' cats, but hopefully, if we have another go at the oil round her rear end today she will be OK :D

oh dear...........poor furball...

a similar mishap happened to one of our cats. i phoned the vet and asked what i should do and they said to wash him in washing up liquid but to rinse him really well....it was not any easy task..but it done the job..

Just given Furball another wash and rinse, think we are over the worst now. Fuji, this is an example of every afternoon at our house. Yes, that's Furball on the bed, just 6 weeks after we got Kelly:

post-15-0-67958600-1366785128.jpg

We have always had both dogs and cats together, and they are expected to ALL behave like family members, both to us and the other four legged ones. Fortunately Furball came from a house where they also had large dogs, before she turned totally feral. She lived that way for 3 to 4 years, and then one day just sat outside the door and mewed very pathetically, almost like a cry for help. We fed her biccies, and she just followed me in, declared truce with our cat of the time, Spatty, and has been here ever since - about 7 years now.

Archived