Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Curiosity may have killed the cat...

What is this life if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.
No time to stand beneath the boughs
And stare as long as sheep or cows.
No time to see, when woods we pass,
Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.
No time to see, in broad daylight,
Streams full of stars, like skies at night.
No time to turn at Beauty's glance,
And watch her feet, how they can dance.
No time to wait till her mouth can
Enrich that smile her eyes began.
A poor life this if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.

This is the only way I could think of to make the copied text stand out 

FUJI

William Henry Davies . ..... ah a bit of a gentleman of the road wasn't he .  Very apt using his poetry Fooj ...   

if using your iPad and you copy and paste ... select all the words after copying ( before you submit )  and go the option along the top of your post and click on the box with the Capital A underlined with a grey line  which drops down a menu of colours for your text and then choose the light grey colour for your text .  It will show up a pale grey on the dark background once you have submitted the post ... hope this helps  for future cut and paste  jobs on here . Alternatively..you can click on the paste as plain text button that appears under the box and it will format it to suit .  I saw Beepy  explaining this to  our new chap David 123 in his welcome post ... I hadnt noticed that that before ... always more than one way  to do a job eh..

Ps to select a word/ paragraph , tap and hold on a phrase and choose select or select all. 

Thank you Colin, Kev, Fooj and Kate...  ( doh Colin .... or should I say moo instead of who)  

Some  cows are really pretty aren't they ...there was just one stood near the gate when I was walking past ... but after two minutes they had all congregated there and there was a lot of pushing and shoving as if they all wanted a front seat at Glastonbury. At least it wasn't muddy like the festival venue last time I went there !

They just look so charming don't they? :14_relaxed:

Archived