Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Heather asked a question.....

When we were on the previous site, Heather asked in response to a post I submitted :'What's a shade house?"

Heather, this is for you. With our extreme UV levels and the intense heat of our Summer we do need a protected area - that's our shade house. Covered with UV filtering shade cloth and close to the house, protected from the hot North winds etc, and a good place to propagte plants. Couldn't do much to show you at the time, because we were doing some renovations and the shade house was full of stuff! So - this is today:

018a-3.jpg

019a-1.jpg

021x.jpg

020a-8.jpg

Looking through the gat einto our fully enclosed rose garden - the only way they survive the kangaroo enslaught! Don't forget plants with thorns have the sweetest leaves :)

026a-2.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't avoid a Kelly in there chewing on a bone. The other two were there two, but sat out of sight.

oh wow thanks for this Kobione ! thats so kind of you to remember and take these for me.

i have to say it looks like a wonderful place to sit and while away some time with the dogs and cool drink when you get the time?

I would have to say its probably the equivelant of our conservatorys where we use the glass to enhance the sun and find a nice warm place to sit in our summer months lol

Thanks for the nice comments again, gang. The shade house is a well utilised area in the Summer, and also my 'garden retreat' when it's too hot - we have even moved a little swimming pool in there for K,K,&K :0

Archived