Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Making the best of the weather.

The light was rubbish and it was freeziing cold so we went into the hothouse at Jephson Gardens yesterday to warm up.

I had the 55-200mm zoom with me so shot these from a few feet to be able to focus properly.No flash and 200 ISO.

Brought the colour and contrast up a bit.

They aren't brilliant, but it got us out of the house and it was fun practicing with the new camera.

DSC_0021Z.jpg

DSC_0011Z.jpg

DSC_0008Z.jpg

Thanks, Phil.

I wish my eyes were good enough to manually focus as I have to rely on the Autofocus.
I usually have to use a single focus point and move the focus point or camera to re-frame as I,m not keen on the multi focus points for single subjects..

These are great Nanny......your new camera is beginning to show its mettle......I have visited the Jephson Gardens hundreds of times, but have never even though of going into the Hothouse......does it cost?

FUJI

Thanks, Fuji. 

It's free to go in the hothouse. There is a cafe in there too.

There is a lot of greenery/cactis and not too many flowers but it's nice and warm.

The fungi's are nice when they come up in the right season, but you have to shoot them from above so a zoom is handy.

We looked out for you as we passed the market on the bus.
I told John to look out for the man with a camera lol.

Thanks, Fuji. 

It's free to go in the hothouse. There is a cafe in there too.

There is a lot of greenery/cactis and not too many flowers but it's nice and warm.

The fungi's are nice when they come up in the right season, but you have to shoot them from above so a zoom is handy.

We looked out for you as we passed the market on the bus.

I told John to look out for the man with a camera lol.

You could have seen me I was at or around the market twice yesterday and when I'm out a camera is welded to my chest, folks stop to ask where it is, if I happen to be doing other things, like going to the docs.....there is always Fuji compact in my coat pocket anyway.

So I look for a lady, with purple hair and a camera do I?

FUJI

You could have seen me I was at or around the market twice yesterday and when I'm out a camera is welded to my chest, folks stop to ask where it is, if I happen to be doing other things, like going to the docs.....there is always Fuji compact in my coat pocket anyway.

So I look for a lady, with purple hair and a camera do I?

FUJI

lol. It's not purple anymore. Saw someone by the bus stop but he didn't have a camera. It was around 12 ish.

Thanks, Kate.
I think you have to wait until you can hardly see to get the cataracts done, but at least I can see with my glasses, and thats more than blind people can do, so I consider myself lucky , that I can at least enjoy seeing things and be able to use a camera even if I have to listen for the focus bleep..
I feel so sorry for people who have never been able to enjoy this kind of thing.

Archived