Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Beauty and the Beast

pauln

WOW! WOW! and triple WOW!

He's back!....that man!.......he's back!

Welcome  back, Paul, you have been missed......hope you've been doing something exciting?

A great shot by the way.

FUJI

Thank you FUJI, it's been a busy time for me. I've made a few changes to my work and my gear, I'm now shooting with hasselblad which I have to say are incredible machines, I have a pretty good international sales base now but it's taken some time to get off the ground. All in all things are on course :)

THAT......is fantadtic Paul.....

I remember, your very first posts on here......you amazed us all with your incredible processing.....I also recall giving you a little nudge here and there.......I am so pleased things have worked out for you......You deserve it.

FUJI

Thanks FUJI, I'm not there yet but I'm working towards it, I made enough money last year to invest in a full hasselblad digital system which is something I only ever dreamed of. I like to think it has taken my work to a whole new level and I hope with a bit of hard work there's more to come 

Thanks for replying to my PM Paul ... I told you we were missing you ... :lol:.. That's another  cracker  of an image ...  I hope you'll pop in a bit more often  just o stop us getting withdrawal symptoms ...  It's greatto see you back ...   oooh and with some pretty cool equipment !  Glad to hear  you have been making progress with your ambitions  ...Welcome back  ...

Sorry late to the party commenting but all images you have posted are rubbish! :whistle:

I'M JOKING all absolutely STUNNING IMAGES make me want to throw my gear away if I could achieve even a tiny fraction of that quality I would be happy.

I had seen this image a year or so ago elsewhere and it blew me away then. Looking forward to seeing much more of your stuff here.

Archived