Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Contax 167MT - Nikon FM2n

Black Pearl

One from yesterdays product shoot - this time from my Fuji not the iPhone. I converted to monochrome, added a little grain (think Kodak Tri-X) and applied a tiny bit of toning.

What I hope I've achieved it an image that looks and feels like it was taken around the time the camera would have been in daily use?

Contax 167MT Mono.jpg

That's what comes of allowing a Korky to sniff at it ?

Seriously though, a pair of beautifully thought out shots, for the camera enthusiast.

p.s next time you attempt to tame a leather strap, try using a strip or two of hidden sellotape on the hidden sides....

FUJI

1 hour ago, FUJI said:

That's what comes of allowing a Korky to sniff at it 

I built a ocean-going boat once. Do they call me Korky the Boatbuilder? No!

In 1990 I stood on the summit of Mont Blanc at daybreak. Do they call me Korky the Mountaineer? No.

But ya sniff one strap!

2 hours ago, Korky said:

I built a ocean-going boat once. Do they call me Korky the Boatbuilder? No!

In 1990 I stood on the summit of Mont Blanc at daybreak. Do they call me Korky the Mountaineer? No.

But ya sniff one strap!

I can read you like a book Korks...... a leather bound one at that.

FUJI

6 hours ago, FUJI said:

p.s next time you attempt to tame a leather strap, try using a strip or two of hidden sellotape on the hidden sides....

There is/was a film tub propping one of the loops up which has been erased and cloned out - this is actually made from three separate exposures layered and bits erased/kept.

On 31 January 2017 at 22:13, Black Pearl said:

One from yesterdays product shoot - this time from my Fuji not the iPhone. I converted to monochrome, added a little grain (think Kodak Tri-X) and applied a tiny bit of toning.

What I hope I've achieved it an image that looks and feels like it was taken around the time the camera would have been in daily use?

Contax 167MT Mono.jpg

Beautiful camera and even beautifuller lens. Hope there's a film in? Nicely evocative shot. (Tried to find a picture of that RN ship on the  Thames used for so many years by Amateur Photographer - do you think you can find it? Google absolutely NO help!)

Great  product work there for the strap Beepy ...I told  you I wanted to buy  one when you first posted a pic  of it last year .... You can bring it when you come to Stratford On Avon in June.... You are coming aren't you !?!?

That Nikon FM2 took me back a bit .... sigh ...

9 hours ago, ChrisLumix said:

Beautiful camera and even beautifuller lens. Hope there's a film in? Nicely evocative shot. (Tried to find a picture of that RN ship on the  Thames used for so many years by Amateur Photographer - do you think you can find it? Google absolutely NO help!)

I've been using the lens of the Fuji but yes, I have now put a roll of Neopan 400 in the Contax and will run it through over the next week or two. 

Are you meaning HMS Belfast?

5 hours ago, Clicker said:

Great  product work there for the strap Beepy ...I told  you I wanted to buy  one when you first posted a pic  of it last year .... You can bring it when you come to Stratford On Avon in June.... You are coming aren't you !?!?

That Nikon FM2 took me back a bit .... sigh ...

Probably. Its over four hours driving so closer to five with traffic and a M&S break but I'll keep the day open for now.

2 hours ago, Black Pearl said:

I've been using the lens of the Fuji but yes, I have now put a roll of Neopan 400 in the Contax and will run it through over the next week or two. 

Are you meaning HMS Belfast?

I always thought it was the Belfast, but on the Amateur Photographer website forum, they seem to think it was another vessel. But hey, what do they know! For now I'm content to go with it being the Belfast.

Archived