Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

A matter of perspective...

Clicker

This building really appealed to me .. I found it quite beautiful in it's simplicity, just completely unadorned and all in white ... The perfect backdrop  for  displaying works of Art... It was  an Art Gallery in the suburbs of Porto.. Having walked six miles up a very long hill I  was so diasappointed to find it was closed  for a week for some building maintenance work... Doh ...

P1280721ED4s bw.jpg

Thank you gentlemen ....  It's not for everyone  this image ... I realise that but I like what I like and whilst it is always very  rewarding to have someone else enjoy what one likes personally ,... I indulge in what I do to satisfy me and my  creative urges ... like  many of you, it is an intrinsic part of who I actually am . . The lovely thing about this forum Is you can be who you really are. Quirks and foibles and  all and for the most part  you are accepted for that, regardless of whether someone else's work floats your boat and no one  seems to be intentionally cruel  or sarcastic in a way that could be construed as being rude or unkind . I learn from other people all the time and horizons are usually broadened when you keep an open mind ...  So thank you TIPFERS  for putting up with my verbose  scribblings and late arrivals at events with deadlines  for two years now ...  It has been a pleasure having your company ...  

So if any of you old reprobates  think I've gone all daft in my old age .... Yer probably right !!?

Yeah but with years of experience I suspect ... .  I imagine Beepy and Colin could  certainly object to the "old" part of that description too ..   As for Fooj .. Well .. He was around when pinhole cameras were invented I think .

;)'Twas only a tease ...so I hope no offence has been taken ...    

15 minutes ago, Clicker said:

Yeah but with years of experience I suspect ... .  I imagine Beepy and Colin could  certainly object to the "old" part of that description too ..   As for Fooj .. Well .. He was around when pinhole cameras were invented I think .

;)'Twas only a tease ...so I hope no offence has been taken ...    

This aged old soul will be 78 yrs tomorrow.......so an official....Old Fogey......a very senior citizen.......who remained 16 at heart.

Pin Hole camera's eh? ....... made dozens of those in schools, with pupils......great fun.

Nooooo! The photographers of my day used a large wooden camera on a tripod, had a sheet over their heads as they held a flash gun high......or.....If amateurs, use a Box Brownie.

FUJI

• 2 weeks later...

Ta muchly Korks ... It feels very gratifying when you find that some other people see something appealing  in an image that isn't necessarily easy to admire in an orthodox way.    Thank  you  all  for  your positive vibes on this one ... 

Archived