Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

A PRESENT FOR THE WIFE

FUJI

I couldn't help but smile at this.....the title entered my head as soon a I saw him.

The Robert Dyas Household Store is just around the corner, so this is a good place to catch...box carriers as they return to the car park.

It raised a smile also because a couple of years ago, I carried a large ironing board over a mile home from there.....so many folk, especially ladies who I know became just a little nosy...so I ( with dead serious face and voice) explained that it was to be a wedding Anniversary gift for my wife...two of them threatened to wallop me and another said she would never speak to me again.

The term........ "The Wife".......is a no-no in our house....I would receive 30 lashes if I used it in earshot.

WHAT FUN!!!!!!

FUJI

A PRESENT FOR THE WIFE mono.jpg

I'm glad your Missus has got you trained then Fooj ... Likewise in this household ... Hubby only ever referred to me once as the wife ...back in in 1968,  two days after we were married ... Ahem .. nearly 49 years later  he still flinches and ducks even if he hears anyone else saying it !

Love the story ...and the pic ...  truth is  you may be  may correct !:lol:

6 minutes ago, Clicker said:

I'm glad your Missus has got you trained then Fooj ... Likewise in this household ... Hubby only ever referred to me once as the wife ...back in in 1968,  two days after we were married ... Ahem .. nearly 49 years later  he still flinches and ducks even if he hears anyone else saying it !

Love the story ...and the pic ...  truth is  you may be  may correct !:lol:

Thanks Polly 

I would never dare to use that rather abusive phrase....it will be our 58th wedding anniversary in a few days.

Mind you......I have bought her nice set of saucepans and an iron.......

FUJI

56 minutes ago, FUJI said:

I couldn't help but smile at this.....the title entered my head as soon a I saw him.

The Robert Dyas Household Store is just around the corner, so this is a good place to catch...box carriers as they return to the car park.

It raised a smile also because a couple of years ago, I carried a large ironing board over a mile home from there.....so many folk, especially ladies who I know became just a little nosy...so I ( with dead serious face and voice) explained that it was to be a wedding Anniversary gift for my wife...two of them threatened to wallop me and another said she would never speak to me again.

The term........ "The Wife".......is a no-no in our house....I would receive 30 lashes if I used it in earshot.

WHAT FUN!!!!!!

FUJI

A PRESENT FOR THE WIFE mono.jpg

Please keep quiet about your outrageous generosity - you'll spoil things for the rest of us!!

Archived