Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Posing for cash

AdamT74jt

Right! Here goes, my (hopefully) 1st upload.

I was at the 40s weekend at Chatham historic dockyard and had a go at black and white photography, I've never tried it 'in camera' before and as I don't own a laptop/pc or any software I relied on the cameras software to try and get it right.

If I;ve done this wrong in anyway would somebody kindly let me know, I've got my image from my Flickr account and I don't want to upload an oversized image or break any rules.

Thanks in advance.

Adam.

30662560522_eed98ebf76_b.jpg

Looks good to me. Only a couple of minor niggles, but easily fixed if you had the software, but I'd clone out the blob (another car bumper perhaps?) in the bottom left corner and maybe that darkish streak to the right of the womans head...

Oh and Welcome to the forums  :14_relaxed:

Thanks for the feedback. It's just a little frustrating not having software to fix little niggles, but on the flip side it also makes me think more on composition.

It would also be nice if organizers at car shows would park the car slightly further apart lol.

13 hours ago, AdamT74jt said:

I've got my image from my Flickr account and I don't want to upload an oversized image or break any rules.

I did have to edit your image, must have been something to do with the way you grabbed the Flickr URL.

Flickr are notorious for making it as difficult as they can to share images. Have a look at this topic HERE, it should give a few pointers.

I checked pout the image posting guidelines, I thought I did the upload/link thing right, sorry, my bad.

I'll be uploading an image through Flickr again soon, will you double check to make sure I do it right 2nd time please.

Thanks

Adam

Archived