Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

26th September 2016

We got a user fit electricity one a while back from a previous supplier and it drove me clinically insane.

I actually spent an afternoon trying to stop the house using electricity - you can't - its just not possible - things like the fridge, the clocks on the oven/microwave (the bloody meter itself) and a few other things are always running. After weeks of screaming at the kids if they so much as touched the light switch and having palpitations every time the kettle was on (they're frighteningly expensive to run) and having full blown heart attacks when the electric oven was on (I don't even want to talk about that) I gave up and unplugged it. For me ignorance is definitely bliss :wacko:

Interesting to see you mentioned the electric oven as being a big eater of lecky, I found the same thing to.. and the things I thought might be using a lot - like my 2-4 computer, 3-5 monitors, router, printer, scanner, laptop, 4 external hard drives, 2 x powered speakers actually used very little. Most of the day I have 2 pcs running with 3 screens, 2 on one and just one on the other, in the evening I have another pc switched on downstairs that has a 30inch monitor and sometimes I'll have the laptop switched on to watch the forums. My pcs are normally in at least 14 hours everyday, everyday of the year. I recently swapped out all my lightbulbs for LED ones, so I know they use very little lecky.. All my pcs and monitors are set to go on standby mode after 20 minutes of none use... Don'tt forget most cordless landlines need lecky to make-um work.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived