Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

SULTRY HISTORY

FUJI

This Hot-Hot Humid Evening, I decided to see what I could do with my very wide-angle adapter, a tripod and f 16, I've never really made an effort at landscape before.....and you all know that our next door Castle has been done to death.

The sun was on its way down, a herd of Heifers, were grazing to the left balancing the Castle to the right....it was a bit too uncomfortable to over concentrate, so using recommended settings, here is my mono version.

I realise now, that NIK Silver Efex, offers many variations, which I might explore further with this view:

My office is far too hot to process any more:

FUJI

SULTRY HISTORY mono.jpg

7 minutes ago, Denis said:

I really like the view fuji, but not sure if mono does it justice, maybe in winter it would.... but here and now colour would work better in my very humble opinion :)

Thanks Denis,

I can't win .....might I post a Colour shot, I always get asked to post a mono version ?

I will put the colour original up in the morning.

FUJI

48 minutes ago, Monomania said:

Haven't seen the colour version, but mono does it for me: from deep shadows to not quite blown highlights; good range of textures. The composition is very good.

Thank You......

'I love the colour version too ( will post it later).........But to me, the mono, adds to the drama and mystery of our famous ruin.

This weekend sees the 750th anniversary of the Great Siege of Kenilworth, the longest Siege in English history, it took over 6 months for `Henry III to break it, the holed up Barons under Simon De Montfort junior were allowed lands, and retained power enough to sow the seeds of our current Parliamenary System. For full details it is worth Googling.

I think it's this weekend when the Castle and town celebrate this Key  time in our National and later International history......it will be an incredible English Her8tage event, right on our doorstep. 

For up to date details you need to go to the English Heratige web site.

FUJI

Just now, FUJI said:

Thank You......

'I love the colour version too ( will post it later).........But to me, the mono, adds to the drama and mystery of our famous ruin.

This weekend sees the 750th anniversary of the Great Siege of Kenilworth, the longest Siege in English history, it took over 6 months for `Henry III to break it, the holed up Barons under Simon De Montfort junior were allowed lands, and retained power enough to sow the seeds of our current Parliamenary System. For full details it is worth Googling.

I think it's this weekend when the Castle and town celebrate this Key  time in our National and later International history......it will be an incredible English Her8tage event, right on our doorstep. 

For up to date details you need to go to the English Heratige web site.

FUJI

Should any if you ever visit the Castle, Give me notice and I will try to be available to give you a quick guided tour, I live very close by.

Archived