Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Leather on Willow ..sounds of summer

Clicker

Somehow the Sport and Action title  for this forum  seems a bit incongruous for this  image ....when  for most of the time,  eleven young  lads  stand about mostly  while  two others with wooden bats run for 22 yards at random intervals after  hitting a ball ocasionally  !!...:whistle::lol:

Another pic from 11 year old grandson's first  Cricket match.

oscar  bowling 2 s.jpg

I  love the long shadows cast by evening sun too Denis .... they can often  give interest and depth to  a very flat foreground 1st pic ...

Here is the first one I took that day as we arrived  at the ground ...

I did put this one up on the other thread  but had to  remove it when  it  seemed to put me over  the file size limit  forsome reason  These were taken within an hour of each other  ...It was very windy .... and it blew the rain clouds away thankfully ..

PS You can just make out the cricket ball Denis  on the 1st  pic ...

anyone for cricket 2s.jpg

Beepy ...I imagine your boys might find it  a great way to expend some energy and it's pretty good for  building a team ethic too ... Not to mention the social life for  the  rest of the family  in the clubhouse bar  heheh. Usually  the drinks are  cheaper than your local   !:lol:

Denis I 've just checked the EXIF data on the pic ... ( Which you can do by the way on my pics ( if you download them on to your computer then  rt click on the opened image > properties>details ) as I leave the exif EXIF  available  for people to see. I used my Panasonic Lumix  FZ1000 .for most things lately ... I got fed up lugging my Sony Alpha  and a bag of lenses about ...and  it 's pretty versatile and suits most of my day to day stuff

Details on the 1st pic  show it was on intelligent + auto mode for exposure . f no 3.5,  ISO 125, SS 1/800 ,fL 22 mm, WB  auto  and AFC Focus mode... I always shoot in Raw  so that I can at least edit  when I get things wrong or forget  to check my settings .  .

I think this is a nice scene, although I think the composition from your previous shot is the better. I don't mean to sound negative and I hate to come across as rude, but the processing is not looking right for me. The colour does not look quite right. The players have a blue cast? The umpire to the right has a halo evident around him? I just don't think this meets the standard of some of your other work. I am not saying that my thoughts here are correct and I seem to be the odd one out mind you. :) 

Hi Kev ... Hey you are absolutely right ... I have an admission to make ...   We had been celebrating a friends birthday with an impromptu BBQ yesterday and I suspect my judgement and eyesight was a little worse for wear by the end of the evening  . I have had a look on the iPad this morning .. Hmmm and apart from taking a couple of paracetmols I think I'll have another go at this...lol  ..    I have never thought you were rude Kev  so please don't apologise .. ... Really ....

... Ooooh   Now where's those tablets. ? :lol:

Well ... I've done another edit ...Looks as though I may have hit a graduated   filter defaulted to blue  in the   Nik  collection  instead of  the neutral density graduation filter Kev ..... That'll teach me .... :lol:   

_1200030 ed2as.jpg

Actually Kev ......You also have drawn attention to the umpire who has a fielder behind him so I ought to clone out that arm that gave the blue halo on the original !.. .. ( Makes metal note ... Do Not  edit pics after sampling  some red stuff, after a couple of tall Pimms and a very alcoholic Tiramasu  !!:wine:

PS my one a day efforts were rubbish  yesterday too kev  ...lol_1200030 ed3as.jpg

Archived