Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

AT CRITICAL POINT

I have just begun to process shots taken with my Fuji 500EXR compact.......Three or four weeks ago as the recent flood waters were rising rapidly :

This is the path I regularly walk to capture my birds-in-Flight shots that are so familiar on here:

You can see that I passed this spot just in time, because the swollen brook on the left hand side has just begun to overflow into the Abbey Pool on the right.......less than half an hour later it was far too dangerous to attempt to wade through.

Just three minutes from our house:

Best viewed LARGE.......Click on Pic:

FUJI

post-4-0-22181000-1358365657_thumb.jpg

Staggering how quickly these situations can develop, Fuji, you were lucky to catch this before it got too bad for you to go ahead!

Thanks Kobione, Annie, Heather and Nanny................... I wasn't going ahead, but had just come from the distant point....our famous ford....See this pic.

This is it and it is the main road you are looking at........you might remember my very recent sunlit view of the Castle post taken from this footbridge......turn right off this and the about to flood footpath is the one in my first pic.....Like many born and bred locals I know when it is safe to walk to the other end..........I must admit that this was the most scary.

Soon after this a huge truck filled with sheep got stuck in the Ford, the road was then closed by the Police:

Best viewed LARGE.........Click on Pic:

FUJI

post-4-0-15425800-1358416717_thumb.jpg

Gosh, there was an amount of water there, Fuji. Seeing the castle at the beginning made me remember your previous picture, so I have a better idea now. I'm presuming your house is in a 'safe spot'

Yes it is Kobione........if our house flooded much of the rest of town would be in would be in deep trouble.

Thank you fir all the comments folks.

FUJI

Archived