Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The 52 Project - Discussion and banter goes here...

Korky

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Brian said:

YORKSHIRE !!!!

But that's North of the Thames, where they still send missionaries, isn't it? Can't we make it somewhere safe, like Afghanistan?

You've got it completely wrong. The North sends missionaries often, South of Birmingham. Unfortunately, Southerners have this selective deafness and claim they just don't understand, tha knows.

Mitch has joined us on the 52 Project and has done a little catch-up. I just thought I'd give him the option as he wasn't around when we discussed.

Mitch - Please read the 'How it Works' thread and then post on Sunday/Monday each week.

Welcome!

Korky

Some excellent images again for week two. Thanks everyone!

Highlight for me was Ryewolf's 'smew' - a bird I've never heard of and one which is confusing my auto-correct good and proper. A great shot!

Still Herr Kristof Lumix to arrive, but he'll be along presently.

Korky

On 23 January 2016 at 03:24, Brian said:
8 hours ago, Korky said:

Still Herr Kristof Lumix to arrive, but he'll be along presently.

Korky

I thought we had until the end of Monday! Anyway, I've posted mine now. :yes (The quote system is up the Swanee with a vengeance - needless to say, Brian had nothing to do with this post!)

Had a thought a couple of days ago........

Are the 52 Project photo threads a little sterile without comments? Would they benefit from a few comments and a bit of banter?

My original idea was to keep them tidy, but now I'm thinking they need to be livened up a tad.

Anyone?

Korky

I absolutely agree with Judy ... Otherwise it becomes just a Gallery possibly.........  Once the new week starts .. we could comment on the previous weeks entries if we want eh .. Just say the word ... You could add an " comments now invited " post when you do the reminder in the chat box each week ... Just say the word M'lud ... 

That's it, then - I'll do a 'comments now invited' in the chatbox once all the photos have been posted and we'll see how that works.

Perhaps it'll encourage comment from those not involved in the project.

Wonderbar!

Korky 

Flipping eck it's Sunday already... Just using my iPad to keep up whilst in the kitchen cooking ... Nipped out in between making the stuffing and  roasties to take a couple of pics of some very wet hellebores  .. Hopefully get one suitable for posting on the project 52 ...   Not stopped since breakfast today ... Phew ... 

I had a little giggle half an hour ago, Korky. I saw your jpg challenge while I was looking through some old files on an external drive. Clicked on a jpg one to open it  in CS3 (poor me!) and it opened in  Camera Raw ver 4. It's never done that before with a jpg!

I think you must have some strange powers over the www :lol:

On 31 January 2016 at 15:10, Korky said:

That's it, then - I'll do a 'comments now invited' in the chatbox once all the photos have been posted and we'll see how that works.

Perhaps it'll encourage comment from those not involved in the project.

Wonderbar!

Korky 

And in the topic title please for those of us who never ever use (or even SEE!) the chatbox.

Chris

It's easier for you to turn on the Chatbox than it is for me to try and put something where you're sure to see it. 

Between thee and me, it always seems that no matter what I choose to do, there's always someone who's unhappy with it. Well, I'm unhappy about people being unhappy about bloody trivialities.

I'll put a reminder in the Chatbox each week.

Korky

I need to hold up my hands and admit to completely forgetting about the rules for this week, I have managed a few shots (between beating 7 bells out of the computer) but all shot in RAW, sorry :(

2 crackers to get us started though :yes

On 4 February 2016 at 18:01, Korky said:

Chris

It's easier for you to turn on the Chatbox than it is for me to try and put something where you're sure to see it. 

No it isn't. I use ONLY the 7-day stream (Judy's) to navigate TIPF since the software change. It's the only reliable thing. I never see the Home Page, and have never ever used the Shoutbox since I first registered.

Well ok, if I don't see the reminder, I don't see it.

17 minutes ago, ChrisLumix said:

It's the only reliable thing. I never see the Home Page, and have never ever used the Shoutbox since I first registered.

I'm guessing you haven't seen my recent posting in the Staff Room?

• 2 weeks later...

A very busy week last week, new (to us) car, 4 trips to Melbourne and two more to Bendigo, as well as my two days work, phew!!  Very limited time and opportunities, sorry that my only decent one was so close in subject matter to yours, Korky!

Archived