Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Whats happening...

Leon

Hi there.... sorry i have not been around much, I literally spent the last 3-4 months taking pictures of nothing but race cars, so I thought best not to post them up

things will be different this year, we are paying towards a pony for my daughter, bit like a horse share but my friend owns the stables where it lives, I'll get pictures next week.

leading to the subject of horses, last Sunday I took Meg to watch indoor horse jumping, there was a little girl there maybe 8-9 years old, the poor thing died this morning :(

unfortunately due to the very poor lighting even with an F4 70-200 (my new toy) I was having to use ISO6400, the pictures were shocking, but when the aunt of the little girl got in touch asking for copies I could not say no, as you read this the wonderful Robin is sat pulling his hair out trying to rescue the raw files for me (yes I have got used to shooting raw!!)

thanks robin I really appreciate it!

so over the next few weeks I'll get used to posting Horsey stuff rather than Horsepower (did you see what I did there?)  I also get to spend a lot of time in Huddersfield..... What's in huddersfield worth Photographing anyone? 

anyways, I'll be on a bit more now there's no Motorsport for a while :)

• Like 2

Hi, Leon,

It's good to see you back again..........Horses eh?.......now you are in for family fun.....all of my four grandchildren have ridden for years.....there's mucking out......poo picking.....horse trailers......hay.....straw.......home made jumps.......also. Be prepared for the sudden dissinterest when another hobby takes over.....Our second eldest, was totally and utterly in to Dressage, she and her horse getting really good, she spent oodles on the right clothing and tack......then.....after being thrown twice ( once in a college mount) , breaking her coccyx, leaving her in pain.....she breeds sheep, and works with a large dairy herd now.....WANNA BUY ANY DRESSAGE GEAR? ? 

Horse photography.......set your ISO up, don't use a flash, especially at a riding school ménage ........ask permission too.......bin there, done that.

my eldest granddaughter is in her second year, heading, very seriously into being an Equine Vet.......she is a very serious rider who loves eventing.....a total, incurable horse nut.

HAVE FUN! 

FUJI

• 1 month later...

im here... again, I have hardly touched my camera this year, but.... I have been invited along to a local ORGANISED 4x4 meet... Mudplug or whatever you want to call it.

at the minute my priority is getting My eldest Megan upto the stables so she can spend time with her friends and the Horses (Huddersfield)

the drifting has got a little mundane, plus I don't fit into the Clique... so my new things are Horses and mud plugging, just trying to find somewhere to go in or around Huddersfield if anyone knows any barmy mud slingers?  (I don't want to be involved in Illegal wreck the world and not care brigade)

how many are from Huddersfield... I can possibly have a ride nearby to meet up with fellow members?