Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Langden Brook

Ryewolf

From a walk up Langden Brook in the Trough of Bowland today.

#1 Looking over the wall

langden-8335.jpg

#2 Looking down the Valley

langden-8342.jpg

#3 Looking down the valley

langden-8351.jpg

#4 Langden Brook

langden-8390.jpg

A realy nice walk, in one of the few places I know fairly locally where you can escape the noise and distractions of life, where all you can hear is the babble of water, the wind rustling, sheep bleating, the call of pheasants and the buzzing of insects.

"A really nice walk, in one of the few places I know fairly locally where you can escape the noise and distractions of life, where all you can hear is the babble of water, the wind rustling, sheep bleating, the call of pheasants and the buzzing of insects."

Sounds really noisy then !!!:lol::lol:

It's a  lovely part of the country ...and a few years since I walked there RW... That has reminded me  ..I should visit again .. Nice set ..

. #1 looks particularly bucolic .

Thanks Clicker, lol, I did mean the usual man made noise the permeates everywhere. I walked for 2 hours both ways with only natures sounds to accompany me, there's very few places these days where you can get that.

It is a lovely part of the country, it's not all mills and industrial towns, though there are plenty of those... The Trough of Bowland is on my doorstep so to speak, it being only 20 miles from where Iive.

It is a great way to get our daily exercise too all this walking and taking photographs .... I suspect  this hobby and Golf are the two best excuses  for getting out there almost any day of the week ... I don't know how we ever had time to go to work before we retired!;)

Archived