Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Help required fixing this image

Sorry I forgot to say what I did with mine, I selected the sky, inverted selection added a small feather, then used the Darken RGB to get rid of the haze - done in Paint Shop Pro, then ran it through Photomatix Pro 5 to play around with the white/black clip and midtones. Photomatix doesn't have all the bells and whistles that Lightroom has, but alas my aging Win XP pc won't run the latest version of Lightroom.

I also did a crop similar to fuzzyedges....

Nice job folks ...

Hi Chrissie I suspect you have compressed the image to fit it on here with the ceiling of 500 kbs  being the rule .. The file size of the image  is  only 378kbs  and only approximately 500 pixels wide ...not ideal for restoring  . Most of my iPhone pics are about 1.8 Mb and can be worked on quite easily  so  if you could let me have  the original large file from her Phone ( unless she has only given you the compressed version too ) I can probably do a much  better quality restore that the one I am posting ...lol 

Send me a personal message if you want me to try restoring on a bigger version, if you have it, and I 'll  send you my email address to send it to. No obligation if you don't want to ...it's  just an offer . :)

I have cropped it as the sky seemed superfluous and badly blown ...

Tich_smaller.thumb.jpg.d589cc263ab5ec2e1

Edited by Clicker