Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Anyone Want A Logo?

As you can see below I quite enjoy designing different logos (DBP are my initials & Perky Pet was a bit of fun), so rather than doing another one for myself would anyone like me to have a mess around for them?

If so just let me know the wording, colours etc. and I'll see what I can come up with :)

DP500_zpsmunqkqaw.png

DBP%20green%20metal_zpsrpqdr6q8.png

PerkyPet_zpslgqkaoq5.png

dbp%20b_zpsegjymyzk.png

Thumb%2002.11.20142_zpsfki5j9t8.png

these are brilliant, even though I don't have a website I do have some plans  (I do have a very poor blog that has been unused for a while) 

can you try one for    Mia Mia Images

Edited by Phoenix
spelling erro

Yeah I will do one for you both, may not be until the weekend now though. Do you have any preference on style or colour?

no ideas at all, I live in the country and don't do pink or girly too well. Does that help? Mia Mia is actually the name of a (now) heritage listed home that I lived in when I was a young child. I have a sign of this at my front gate. I'll post a photo of the sign tomorrow

Here is the sign at my front gate (the original house was on the other side of Victoria)

_MG_7038(2).jpg

Edited by Phoenix
  • Like 1

these are brilliant, even though I don't have a website I do have some plans  (I do have a very poor blog that has been unused for a while) 

can you try one for    Mia Mia Images

How's this?

Mia_Mia500.thumb.png.6cb5ebbb93f3a1f2a50

I've just noticed you have uploaded the photo of the sign, if you want it more like that let me know :)

I've taken it upon myself to try this for you

MiaMia2500.thumb.jpg.0879bc9c14594910711

Can I have one for www.sunderlandwallart.com?

How about something like this?

SWA500.thumb.png.f456b8378e0af01b4200e0d

Or this

SWA2500.thumb.png.8ee907e2b4902557a28809

Edited by DavePerkins