Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Energy sources

Clicker

Taken from a Hotel room in Ramsgate  last week ... as the sun rose.

I have cheated though and  transformed an image  of a seagull from another pic  taken at the same time  but was overexposed ...  tut tut

sunrise-in-ramsgate.thumb.jpg.82f1ff2564

Well, I wouldn't have guessed from that shot, lovely sunset. Pity I'm a night owl and the only way I see sunsets is if I'd stayed awake all night....

​Me too RW.... I had to set the alarm on my iPhone to wake me up for the sunrise ... As you can see from the next pic ... It was a few hours later  that I woke  up the following day  ...and a lot more cloud!

Thanks for the feedback ...appreciated .:)

sunrise-2nd-day.thumb.jpg.8ef51c7d65a58b

Aw thank You Chris ...There is a Turner Art gallery Museum in nearby Margate  that I wanted to go to but we just didn't have time  on this visit but one can see how big a part the skies played in his images and they do seem to  have a special "light" in that part of the country..

Love the first picture, that's a wonderful sunrise, the colours are fab. And I think the bird looks great in the picture..

​Thanks Annie ... I had the gulls in almost very other shot except this one but I wanted this one as it had more foreground in it     so  I had to manipulate things a bit to get the balance  that I  required ..  Somehow I don't mind the wind farm turbines in this view ....

Hi Ron

Very nice Polly, love the sky in the second one

Ron

​Hi Ron ... The sky makes the ambience  of each pic completely different  doesn't it ... ?

NB I wrote this thank you not long after you posted your comments Annie and Ron ... somehow it didn't get posted from my iPad and I have just found it . I thought I was sure I had replied  but just noticed  that it appeared I had not. .Apologies guys ....sometimes the touch screen on the iPad just doesn't always register.

Very nice indeed it has lots of mood. If I were to be picky warming the highlights under the  bird to match the sunset light would improve it slightly .

Archived