Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Start of a week away from work

Black Pearl

I have a week's hols and couldn't have asked for a better start - an early morning walk, blue sky, the kids asleep, a camera over my shoulder and the dog to keep me company.

Headed off over Cleadon Hills, past the mill, the water tower, over the gold course, down to the coast and past the local lighthouse. Five miles and a handful of shots to share.

Now't special as I've shot this place a million times but you get the idea of where I've been and what I saw.

Looking East:

Cleadon Mill:

Gorse:

Cleadon Water Tower:

The Election is Everywhere:

Marsden Rock:

Lime Kilns:

Fog Horn:

Spring Has Sprung:

All Nikon D300s + AF-S 16-85mm VR

I  really like the barbed wire  with the sympathetic vapour trails to match BP ... and humour regarding the election..priceless

Not sure what has happened to the left of the Mill shot  but looks like a few of us will enjoy your walk, looking at the set.

A very nice set of images - normally I dislike aircraft vapour trails, but you've made them work brilliantly in the first two shots.

The sign is very well spotted - and just the time to spot it. I'd have been happier with RIGHT rather than LEFT, but at the moment balls seem to be coming from all directions.

Top stuff!

Korky

A very nice set of images - normally I dislike aircraft vapour trails, but you've made them work brilliantly in the first two shots.

The sign is very well spotted - and just the time to spot it. I'd have been happier with RIGHT rather than LEFT, but at the moment balls seem to be coming from all directions.

Top stuff!

Korky

Ed Balls from the left, a whole Edifice of Balls from the right. :laughing:

1: the significance of the White on blue cross shouldn't be lost.....with the threat that the SNP might be to the Union.....the barbed wire fence illustrates how we might be caught.

2: the Towers, represent the threat of ruin, or a Rising Edifice...........the Balls are in the air, and could fall either way.

3: the Rocks, represent the past generations of all classes who made England and the UK great for us all....

4: The Lime Kilns, helped to create the Mortar that holds and binds this great country of ours together..........

5: The Fog Horn............reminds me of the....BLAH! BLAH, BLAH! from the left ....and the BLAH! BLAH, BLAH! from the right...

6: The blossom?.........Hope Springs Eternal.......of the fruits to follow......

7: The daisy-like flower, is for making choices...........just metaphorically pluck the petals, as you recite........Left.....Right.....Centre........ad finitum

Thanks BP, for a great set of well observed pics......

Exits....stage Left.....muttering..........

.........Where oh where do Red aFlags grow?.......oh yes..........in the Bogs............must get a pic ASAP...........

FUJI ;-P

Fooj dear you crease me up - please never change!

Robin......When you get to my age, you realise that being.....left, right or centre ....makes no difference whatsoever ..............the same few ( many not known) pull the strings......and the wool over our eyes..

Life is far, far, too short to get your knickers in a twist about ....Po***cs.......it's a dirty word as far as I'm concerned.

You and yours just enjoy the life you have, as you seem to do.

FUJI

PS ......please refrain from calling me ......Dear.......old I may be....but a Dear.......I'm not ;-)

Archived