Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

A RIGHT OLD DING! DONG!

FUJI

As I took a quiet stroll in the Abbey Fields this morning .......there was a heck of a racket at the local Pool......as you can see here, a pair of Male Moorhens were having a proper.....Ding! Dong!.............

.........It was just like a Chorley Pub at Closing time. :yes

All over a lady friend I guess?

These are the three best from a series of about eight.........Fascinating to watch.........they were really attempting to drown each other....those long green claws are to be reckoned with?

Fortunately, I had fitted my SIGMA 2.8-60 ART lens this morning, so I could get that bit closere to the action:

FUJI

post-4-0-26868600-1427035821.jpg

post-4-0-12301300-1427035835.jpg

Sorry, Fooj, I didn't realise there's an element of preciousness about these.

I took your comment as an invitation to come out and play, but now I realise my foolishness, I've deleted it and I'll be more careful in future.

The last thing we need is an outbreak of humour on the forum!

Korky

Sorry, Fooj, I didn't realise there's an element of preciousness about these.

I took your comment as an invitation to come out and play, but now I realise my foolishness, I've deleted it and I'll be more careful in future.

The last thing we need is an outbreak of humour on the forum!

Korky

Nay lad........the humour could have stayed......I started it after all ;-) ......please put it back in.......

I shall tell you why........my artist mate in Kenilworth actually fell about laughing when he read it.......he has just sent me an email saying so.

It is great to inject the fun, but a comment on the pic or pics is always welcome......these particular ones are a serious attempt at recording Nature and Wildlife in action.

FUJI

these particular ones are a serious attempt at recording Nature and Wildlife in action.

And that they do Fuji I cant say ive seen coots in battle like this before Sqawk and one flies away yes but never two floating wing to wing battling it out

You asked for it.

=============================

Actually, Chorley pubs don’t have a closing time at the moment.

Currently, drinkers are training for the annual Shouting Festival which takes place throughout June, July and August. The festival culminates in the presentation of  a £10 shopping voucher awarded to the Champion Shouter and last year it was snatched by none other than Dougie Scrotum who was chosen for the superb way he screamed obscenities at an Asda employee when he was informed the store had run out of both custard creams and corned beef. 

In a break with tradition, the judges agreed to present the voucher away from the festival site and a small gathering was organised outside Dougie’s cell. It turned out that Asda had behaved in a rather unsporting manner and had decided to press charges.

I should point out that Douglas Scrotum will be due for parole in 2017 and is very well respected in his local pub - The Busted Gusset - where his portrait is proudly displayed in the unisex lavatory.

Who says it’s grim up north?

Korky

Thank you Korky.

All is back to normal......

I just couldn't believe just how intent these moorhens were to drown or to kill each other.......it was an extremely serious confrontation, as close to Cockfighting as you could get I guess?

Eventually, one bird had the sense to let go, to do a water surface run then fly off out if harms way.

FUJI

You asked for it.

=============================

Actually, Chorley pubs don’t have a closing time at the moment.

Currently, drinkers are training for the annual Shouting Festival which takes place throughout June, July and August. The festival culminates in the presentation of  a £10 shopping voucher awarded to the Champion Shouter and last year it was snatched by none other than Dougie Scrotum who was chosen for the superb way he screamed obscenities at an Asda employee when he was informed the store had run out of both custard creams and corned beef. 

In a break with tradition, the judges agreed to present the voucher away from the festival site and a small gathering was organised outside Dougie’s cell. It turned out that Asda had behaved in a rather unsporting manner and had decided to press charges.

I should point out that Douglas Scrotum will be due for parole in 2017 and is very well respected in his local pub - The Busted Gusset - where his portrait is proudly displayed in the unisex lavatory.

Who says it’s grim up north?

Korky

I understand Mrs Scrotum has a lot of trouble with her 'pussy'? Or so Captain PeeCock tells me. Though he might have been a bit Miss Brahms and Lizst at the time - Mr Humphries was on the bar and the drinks were free...

Archived