Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

52 - Week 14...

I’ve been getting a bit fed up with trees and leaves and forest glades, so for week 14 I thought I’d venture into the city. You know, get down with the dudes and grab myself a shedload of that there kudos.

So early Tuesday morning I buffed-up my bus pass, put a knife-edge crease in my lemon-yellow disco trousers, packed a bottle of Tizer and a corned beef bap and (after checking it was OK with Matron) set out for the mean streets.

All was going well until just after eleven o’clock when I was ambushed by an evangelist with a body odour problem who wanted to know if I’d like to find Jesus (no, I wouldn’t). Twenty past one saw me accused by an aggressive market trader who suspected I’d been zooming my zoom in the direction of her slightly suspect underwear stall (no, I hadn’t). Then, mid-afternoon, as I arrived back at the bus station, I was accosted by a middle-aged lady with a hairy chin and a lisp who wanted to know if I was ‘looking for bithneth’ (in my condition? No, I’m bloody well not).

I arrived back at Sunnyside Meadows happy and knackered with some useful images on the memory card, but I think week 15 could see me returning to the countryside and looking for fairies.

Korky

Taking a Breather

Deep in Thought

One Man's Trash.....

City Life

Just Passing Through

The Doorway

Waiting

Another great set Korky.....

No, please don't abandon the idea of more city shots.........you might blend in more by not wearing your canary yellow disco pants, the diamanté tassels are enough to put anybody off. ;-)

Seriously though.....I love the first, the second and the fourth here, all have your special touch and prove that you are a keen observer with......The EYE!

FUJI

#1 and #4 are indeed special (interesting optical illusion in #1 - your eye can get really confused by those stairs until your brain 'turns them inside out'). I also really like #5 - the way the guy has his head down as he walks past, almost as if he is trying to avoid the graffiti model's gaze. (Or perhaps she reminds him of a photograph of Matron as a girl - rumour has it that she actually was one once - that he saw. :lol: )

Archived