Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

CONTROL

FUJI

The ...SUPER-CAR ...Show in town went well, I have lots to process, here is the steering wheel throttle of a Vintage Bentley:

All kinds there, from a model T ford to Racing Cars.........more to follow soon:

Best viewed LARGE................Click on PIc:

FUJI

post-1-0-31246000-1368377501.jpg

how on earth do you steer with that..?

That is the throttle control on the Steering Wheel boss Annie, the steering wheel surrounds it....you can see the four spokes:

FUJI

This shots hows the detail really well.

Don't these vintage cars have some fantastic fittings?I had just put my camera in the bag at the bus stop when an old vintage open top went sailing by and stopped in the traffic.

Just as I was trying to get my camera back out of the bag it started moving again. Tut!

I was have loved to get a shot with it actually being driven on the road.

Nice representation of the brass patina Its usually bright and well polished

Unless its the post processing thats helped it

But well focused and shot

Surprisingly none of the veteran or vintage cars had highly polished brass work, just this lovely half, polished look; perhaps newer owners are more wary of rubbing historic detail, like that beautiful incised lettering away?

My Post-Processing technique adds or take as away nothing, it does enhance tone,depth and texture ......that, plus my selective sharpening gets the best from RAW shots taken then chosen by me for printing, posting or saving.

FUJI

Archived