Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Fretty

Black Pearl

Lots of sea fret around this morning and quite soft light to go with it. 

Its interesting going to the same place every day as you not only see it in a vast variety of conditions but you start to regularly meet and chat to the other people who do the same. The chap in the first picture is in his 70's, walks his grand daughters dog every morning and has told me how the beach has changed since he played and camped there as a kid. Him and his friends would find ordinance washed up from wrecks off the beach and once even found a shell that the army came and disposed of. I talk to another chap, probably in his late 50's, who is a keen birdwatcher. We chat about cameras, the wildlife and just general things. He has a bridge camera for wandering about and a 7D with a Tamron 150-600mm for more serious shooting but was admiring the X-T1 for its size and controls. One morning he stopped while I had the iPhone on a tripod shooting long exposures and was utterly fascinated by the results. There are plenty of other dog walkers who nod, we pass a short pleasantry and go on our ways but you feel as if you know them a little for the shared experiences. Two days ago the dog was going nuts over a section of sand, looked like a seal had hauled out overnight and left marks - I see them in the surf from time to time but never out of the water. Later than day a local FaceBook group had a picture of the very same seal at the very same spot, turns out I had missed it by half an hour. One of these days you'll open a post of mine and that seal will be the subject.

Anyhoo - One man and his dog:

56713ab942d4a_Onemanandhisdog.thumb.jpg.

Sunrise, ship, horses, groundworks from a disused rifle range and a puddle from last nights rain with a crow having a bath in it - you don't get better than that :lol:

56713ab539b5c_Horsesonthehill.thumb.jpg.

7 hours ago, Black Pearl said:

Bit different here - at the weekend it was on or about zero with a heavy snow fall on Sunday though it was wet and didn't lie very long.

Amazing difference. Last night was 15º! I was way too warm. Tonight it 'dips' to about 10º I understand.

Archived