Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Hi from North Wales

NannyFerret

The one with the flowers was the church garden where we sat to have our fish and chips.
This is on the corner of the main street Barmouth.
The white building visible through the trees is called The Last Inn, named aptly as it is the last pub on the way out of Barmouth.

Both are shot with the Panarama setting on The TZ 60, which I love.

PSX_20150902_195712-800x297.jpg

PSX_20150902_202352-800x339.jpg

They work ok on my iPad Chris...:ermm:

The large  versions seem ok when I click on "full size"  bottom left of screen after clicking on thumbnail... Is it still not working for you ?

That's what I'm saying - there is no 'large version'. My cursor doesn't change to a little hand when I hover over the pictures. Most of the time on TIPF the thumbnails are big enough not to need expanding; but BP's coastal shot was superb at full size, and Tina's (above) need expanding. But if you can't 'click to expand' then something is wrong somewhere.

ETA: your Summer Set and some other sets can be clicked, but fuzzy's "Lincoln steampunks" can't be either; however, those thumbnails are large enough and close enough that they don't really need expanding.

They are only 800 pixels wide as I am using my mobile WiFi gadget and have only topped up 3 GB of data so The won't be massive anyway.

I have loved this place since I was about 3 1/2 years old, Dee, and have been coming here ever since.

We have had cloud for the last couple of days and heavy showers during the night, so we are just chilling and walking within distace of the caravan.

It has been very hot before the clouds arrived.

Tina - Barmouth has changed a lot since i was last there in my 20s - it's sunny as well :D

Chris - I agree with you - some of the external linked images don't work as click ons. i've noticed it for a while now (on Windooze and Mac). Tina and Fuzzy use Photobucket and their images  seem fairly consistent in not being able to enlarge/see the sharper image. That's why I changed to direct upload.

There is a big building  on the front which was built as a sports center, I don't think it really fits in with Barmouths older buildings, and an amusement arcade across the road from it, but apart from that, not too many changes in the town, thank goodness. :-)

I know the shop, Judy.

It changed hands a good few years ago, and the again a few years later when it was a computer shop. Not sure if it is closed down completely. I will have to have a look.

I have been coming for 68 years and still love it as much as my very first time here, when the toilet on the campsite was a pit with a wooden seat.lol.

Never_the less, I have so many happy memories of holidays with my mum and dad, then with my own children and sometimes with my grandchildren.

Archived