Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

sick of snow

cuilin

the only thing worse than snow is snow during a full moon.  this was taken on my way into work around 5pm last thursday while the snow was still falling, but a few hours before the full/fool moon appeared.  since then we've been involved in all manner of crazy, including what appears to be a professional hit job on an interstate, several fires, many, many crashes and several dead bodies on top of the usual snow calls from crazy people wanting to know why snow plows prioritize the main roads over their tiny development road..  

16151848073_52a570ce8e_o.jpg

Blimey, strange goings on indeed. :(

The image portrays a real sense of freezing temperatures.

one day last week we had a high of -1F.  the temps are now at upper 40s (F) which is oddly warm.  we should be 20s or 30s in january.

I love the image - black and white suits it perfectly.

Your post made me dash off to Bing maps to find out just where Delaware is - I had to know where 'all manner of crazy' is happening.

Korky

google murdertown, usa - sadly you'll find us.  oddly enough, this wasn't converted to b&w, it's in full color, lol.  although i can definitely see how white on frozen looks b&w.

I like snow scenes and this is just right!

A very nice capture! :)

thanks cathy.

Good iamge although it makes me shiver.

It's still a winter wonderland  there and I'm off outside to plant hollyhocks and other cottage garden plants for the wild life :)

it made me shiver too and i was sitting in my car with the window down.  good luck with the planting.  i think we start that at the end of march, early april.

thanks everyone for looking and commenting.  when work slows down i'll be able to get back on here more often.

Lovely.

much appreciated.

I did a Gurgle as you suggested and I got Wilmington. Is that the place?

If so, let's see some photographs here...

Post a Photo of Where You Liive

Korky

yup, wilmington is the big city in tiny delaware.  it really isn't safe to take photos around here, i tend to leave the state for that.  the local newspaper is pretty scary, even scarier when you know of incidents that don't make the paper.  the police are paranoid and have every right to be.

yup, wilmington is the big city in tiny delaware.  it really isn't safe to take photos around here, i tend to leave the state for that.  the local newspaper is pretty scary, even scarier when you know of incidents that don't make the paper.  the police are paranoid and have every right to be.

And I though it was bad here because we have a neighbour who gets drunk on Friday night and makes animal noises as he walks home at midnight. I shall worry no more!

Korky 

And I though it was bad here because we have a neighbour who gets drunk on Friday night and makes animal noises as he walks home at midnight. I shall worry no more!

Korky 

haha, i bet that's a laugh.  you should join him someday.

Mmmm -  One of the first things that came up when I googled it was an article in Newswork ~ Murder Town USA

http://www.newsweek.com/2014/12/19/wilmington-delaware-murder-crime-290232.html

I see that you've referred to it, cuilin.

that's one of the articles.  but it was called murdertown before that, when i was growing up it was nicknamed south philly (there's a very small suburban area connecting wilmington to philadelphia).  now philly is north wlimington, despite being much bigger, and wilmington is murdertown.

Archived