Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

WELL! DOGGONE!

FUJI

I must have gone....Animal Crackers.....Here is a selection from a very recent shoot:

1 My Moggie......BIG OLLIE.....the whole thing this time..............the scruffiest cat ever?

I am leaving my 2.8/Macro on the camera more and more now....surprisingly it is a cracking all round lens:

Best viewed LARGE....click on Pics:

FUJI

post-4-0-33828900-1354386809_thumb.jpg

Thank You Annie.........We have new neighbours with three cats, so he has had to make new friends......he was up on the wall watching out for the one that likes to sit just where he is in the pic....a bit of...One Upmanship I think?

The Labrador has known me since it was a very tiny wriggly pup; I cant believe just how quickly he has grown......I had made a squeaky noise with my lips to attract his attention:

Same goes for the terrier too, it is one of the best ways to get the attention of a dog or cat if you want them to look into the camera:

FUJI

Fooj - It's plainly obvious that Big Ol has just spotted a virgin patch of earth upon which he has not yet plopped. He's making a mental note to do the business there when the next call of furry feline nature occurs. And when it does he'll be in and out like a Ninja warrior.

He's a cat. That's what cats do. I should know.

Korky

Not Big Ollie Korky.........He'se a true.......Field Cat..........Spends most of his time in the long grass and hedges bordering the horse pasture at the back of our house........In fact, even though he as been shut indoors overnight by accident he has never performed indoors.....he must have amazing badder control.

He s a Moggie who just refuses to say indoors for too long.....only on soaking wet days Does he come in filthy and soaked to find a good chair to dry out and to crash out on.....if He'se not caught that is......He has two cushion beds one indoors and one under a veranda......his favourite place though is underneath any stationary car, especially if it s still warm after a long drive.

He is a huge cat compared to some....but a very gentle Giant who loves being made a fuss of.....he has an amazingly loud purr as a way of thanks.

If a Moggie should invade your Petunia Patch Korky, then I give you full permission to use the garden hose or powerful water pistol.....he won't return if you soak him......also anything with a powerful smell deters cats......most detest any citrus smell or a volatile smell such as shoe polish...........

Any road up........you ignored my pooch pics ;-)

FUJI

Archived