Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Christmas Fun with The Dogs

NannyFerret

It was hard work to keep their attention but after a bit of bribery we managed to get a few shots.

Our little Evie, and my sons dog Sonny who is staying with us over Christmas. 

Evie_zps76ced4d0.jpg

Evie2_zpsb447984d.jpg

Evie3_zps6448ed62.jpg

]Evie5_zps6f80ed25.jpg

Evie4_zpsf693e5d7.jpg

Sonny3_zps645a7227.jpg

Sonny_zpsdf5a8a1e.jpg

Sonny2_zps5789b901.jpg

Sonny1_zps6f4c7909.jpg

I used my little Olympus as it was easier to hold while I was bribing the dogs with treats which I was giving them with my other hand.
Who was it that said "never work with children or animals"  :lol:  but we had a lot of fun trying to get some pics.

Evie is a live wire most of the time and was impatient to get another treat, and Sonny is a gun-dog and it takes all of his time to sit still, apart from when he is lolling all over me for a cuddle.
I made one of Sonny into an e-card and emailed it to my son and family who are in Egypt for Christmas.

I can hardly believe that we have had Evie for over a year already.

Ha! Ha! Tina..........I would like to see you attempt dress one of our moggie's up for Christmas.....cats are far more sensible;-)

( He exits stage right, covering his head from all the doggie dishes thrown at him)

FUJI

Thanks, everyone. It was nice to have an excuse to pick a camera up again. I needed a shove.

Evie certainly belong with us for life. she looks a bit tatty as i am letting her fur grow for the winter.  I bought some re-chargable clippers and clip her myself for the summer but I want her fur to be naturally thicker for the colder weather..

Sonny is three years old, and is far from dignified lol.

He had two years training as a gun dog before my son had him and he responds to eye contact he learned very quick that he would get a treat if he sat still.

The reason that he is with me is that he went into kennels while they were away last year hey picked him up he stank of urine so I would rather have him here.

Ha! Ha! Tina..........I would like to see you attempt dress one of our moggie's up for Christmas.....cats are far more sensible;-)

( He exits stage right, covering his head from all the doggie dishes thrown at him)

FUJI

I used to dress my cats up in tinsel, but mostly when they were sleepy.

It's harder to dress a ferret  :smiling:

They give far more to us than we give to them I always feel.

I definitely agree.

I only have one ferret now, due to my friend closing her rescue, but I fostered or adopted ferrets for quite a few years, and to see a biter come on so well with plenty of TLC and to give you kisses was a reward.

What more could you ask for than a happy animal.

Barbara

Your baby is all grown up. How old is she now?

Archived