Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

A Surfer and a Kite

Great pic Kev were you on a boat taking this?

No probs loading here as well,it's instantaneous.

Thanks Paul. No boat for this one. I was actually stood on one of the pier walls that make up the little harbour at Beadnell. I was near to the end of the pier looking back at the beach. Handy for the wind surfers but there was a lot of spray around on this day.

Dunnno Chris. I use Safari and don't experience issues with flickr, or none that I am aware of? Is this a recent thing with my images or just today? Been using flickr for years so reluctant to change. :)

Just today, I think (certainly no longer ago than yesterday).

You probably use an up to date version of Safari, but I'm using Snow Leopard so am stuck with Safari 5. I'm actually planning to buy a 1TB external HD and downloading Yosemite to install on it, then running through all my Apps to see what runs and what doesn't in Yosemite, before deciding whether to upgrade permanently. 

Just today, I think (certainly no longer ago than yesterday).

You probably use an up to date version of Safari, but I'm using Snow Leopard so am stuck with Safari 5. I'm actually planning to buy a 1TB external HD and downloading Yosemite to install on it, then running through all my Apps to see what runs and what doesn't in Yosemite, before deciding whether to upgrade permanently. 

Yep, everything is the latest version on the iMac.

I dont think I have lenses wide enough to take shots like these lol. I always take a shot of the surfer or the kite,.. I cant get both in shot.

Great photo!

Thanks pc. Keep walking an your lens is wide enough!!!   ;)

That'll be the day! :;

:)

Lovely shot Kev, very good. I do like the way the kite is in clear sky and not interrupted by any land behind, couldn't be any better really. 

cheers

Ron

Many thanks Ron. Sometimes I get lucky!

No boat for this one. I was actually stood on one of the pier walls that make up the little harbour at Beadnell. I was near to the end of the pier looking back at the beach.

A great looking location Kev, some of my kite pictures sadly lack a good backdrop which makes for a boring space between the surfer and kite  :wacko:

A great looking location Kev, some of my kite pictures sadly lack a good backdrop which makes for a boring space between the surfer and kite  :wacko:

Thanks Colin.

With this location, its good that you can actually look inland from the harbour wall and see these guys going at speed across Beadnell Bay. This gives a good back ground for this shot.

I have said before that you have inspired me to get and and take images of kite surfers from your work. I have not finished this journey! :)

Now this morning on the iMac your mages are taking an age to load as Chris stated earlier - the airshow post did the same to the point where I didn't reply.

I've just checked and its the same on the iPhone where part of it loads then jams, and its not a safari problem as I dialled in on my wife's Chrome (we use separate browsers to stop confusion) and that is the same.

Very odd.

Ps. I've just ran a speed test and I'm getting 7.46Mbps which is about the most I can get so the net is running fine.

Now this morning on the iMac your mages are taking an age to load as Chris stated earlier - the airshow post did the same to the point where I didn't reply.

I've just checked and its the same on the iPhone where part of it loads then jams, and its not a safari problem as I dialled in on my wife's Chrome (we use separate browsers to stop confusion) and that is the same.

Very odd.

Ps. I've just ran a speed test and I'm getting 7.46Mbps which is about the most I can get so the net is running fine.

No idea whatsoever BP. I will stop posting pics until I know its sorted. Its a mystery to me, all fine here. No reason why anything untoward should be happening.

Archived