Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Road trip

pauln

Today I took a road trip with a friend to have a bash at the deer rut. This is a trip we had planned for a couple of months and were really looking forward to it. We left home at 7am as we had a 9am slot with our own personal driver. we pulled up at about 8:45am and were introduced to our driver Derrick, we joked between ourselves about him being like the Ricky Gervais character and we soon found out we weren't far off. We got in to the truck and the first sentence that came out of Derricks mouth was "I don't know what made you book this trip but the rut is over" what a great start hey? He then proceeded to tell us not to worry because he knew exactly where the deer were. so after 40 mins or so of driving around and seeing nothing and having to listen to all the excuses under the sun I spotted some deer in the distance. Our driver proceeded to follow them but wasn't really that knowledgeable if im honest. Every time I went for a shot he failed to stop or would stop too far away, I didn't get many shots but here are the results, I did manage to get a couple of pricketts having a stand off (Derrick kept calling them brocketts lol ). My friend and I have decided to go to Richmond park next year on foot and do it properly. I might invite Derrick along for the ride clear.png:)

post-950-0-29214200-1414516886.jpg

post-950-0-10715700-1414516910.jpg

post-950-0-14752300-1414516925.jpg

post-950-0-06447700-1414516940.jpg

post-950-0-00577300-1414516957.jpg

post-950-0-01009800-1414516973.jpg

post-950-0-26733800-1414516988.jpg

great shots 

if  you are ever in south Manchester/Cheshire you should go to with Dunham Massey, Tatton park, Lyme park or bit further south the Chestnut centre in the peak district. they all have resident Deer, not quite the same as wild but easy to photograph..

think we are spoiled around here :)

great shots 

if  you are ever in south Manchester/Cheshire you should go to with Dunham Massey, Tatton park, Lyme park or bit further south the Chestnut centre in the peak district. they all have resident Deer, not quite the same as wild but easy to photograph..

think we are spoiled around here :)

oh and if you do let me know I'll meet up with you :)

Thanks Leon, I think the best place other than Scotland has got to be Richmond park in London, again they are wild deer but much more used to human interaction than most. I should have gone this year but I kept putting it off

Archived