Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Another boring sunset?

Leon

Darn! I think sunsets are really, really boring. And this is a fine example. Cropped into a pano, no subject. Really? People should stop posting these.

well thanks for the "constructive" criticism there

now where are my empty Jars?....

personally i love sunsets of all kinds... this one i love the contrast of the black bushes in the foreground against the light catching on those moody looking clouds ... very nice Leon 

as to if they are boring ... well to some they maybe and to others they wont be... thats what makes this world such a wonderful place ... wouldnt it be dull if we all liked the same things and agreed with each other all the time ;) 

Strange isnt it?

One man's milky water, is another man's sunset, or, lone tree......or.......processing ;-)

Thank goodness we are all different?

As sunsets go, its OK Leon.

I'm leaning more and more towards getting an LX100. One of the things reviewers have said is along the lines of "Of course, it has no built-in ND, but with a top shutter speed of 1/16000, who needs one?". I thought "Well, perhaps photographers who need a long shutter speed in daylight, to freeze water into milk. I'm not one of them!"   :rofl:

Sorry mate, that was very blunt of me. No offense intended. Just a personal bugbear of mine, I'm not well adjusted :rolleyes:

no offence taken, I was not sure if it was supposed to be sarcastic, we have instances on here of sarcy comments coming across as insults....

and Fuji...Chriss.... you should know by now I'M always right!!.... milky water and lone tree's are perfection in photography :p

Archived