Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Scroby Sands

pdcpic

Living in Great Yarmouth for a year now and only just now we have managed to take the boat trip to the sand bank!

These are my 2 favorite photos of the day:

10547500_10152337141861716_1851806175691

10352747_10152337139066716_2354989984307

I liked them that much , that I have printed them and framed them 

10391003_10152340918061716_6683436132041

I think I'd prefer the turbine kept in, but just moved a bit to the right, out of flipper range :) I like its colours, shape, verticality (ouch!), and heat haze.

I agree that would be a little better,.. Unfortunately the boat did not want to stand still for me ;)

I agree that would be a little better,.. Unfortunately the boat did not want to stand still for me ;)

LOL. I name this ship 'Photoshop'... :lol:

(I assume you used Photoshop to clone out the turbine? It would be just as easy to move it. :) )

Yes, but then I think sometimes you can over edit a photo. its like the photo looks better with a big dinosaur  playing tennis with a mackerel in the background. That would look cool too!

LOL. I name this ship 'Photoshop'... :lol:

(I assume you used Photoshop to clone out the turbine? It would be just as easy to move it. :) )

Yes, but then I think sometimes you can over edit a photo. its like the photo looks better with a big dinosaur  playing tennis with a mackerel in the background. That would look cool too!

True. But moving the turbine isn't as drastic as editing it out altogether.

Lovely, and I'm also glad that you have framed and hung them on the wall too.

They are well worth displaying for everyone to see.

I have my first half decent boat shot framed and hung in the spare room where sometimes visitors stay.
That was shot in the days if film when I first started in the hobby.

Archived