Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Burnham on Sea Lighthouse

Falx

Taken a couple of weeks ago,reasonable sunset that slightly later turned into heavy rain resulting in a very quick stowage of equipment and a soggy trot back to the car!

post-990-0-03534700-1405259249.jpg

Wow!

A classic mono study if ever I saw one......beautifully seen, composed, taken, converted and then processed, to produce this almost surreal scene.

the study also reminds me of the Science Fiction series .....The Tripods......that lighthouse looks as if it might begin to walk as darkness sets in.

Those reflections add to the unreal feeling, the mencing dark clouds add drama and texture.......Inspirational!

Thank you for posting.

FUJI

please dont take this as an insult... should something so big and bold not be shown off in colour even though it's black and white, 

Mike Brown covered this in one of his videos....

please dont take this as an insult... should something so big and bold not be shown off in colour even though it's black and white,

Mike Brown covered this in one of his videos....

Stop it! Leon

FUJI

fantastic striking landscape, i love the pale shades of blue and lilac coming into the sky and reflected into the water giving just a hint of washed out colour picture. 

the reflection on the legs and ladder in the water gives the impression of huge height and really helps it dominate the picture ... overall i love it :)  :thumbup:

I think it's a great composition.

As to colour, I thought I could detect faint traces of blue and perhaps pink in the central strip, though my first impression was mono. So I decided it had either been nearly but not fully desaturated, or had a touch of selective colour in it. You're saying it's full colour Falx? 

Archived