Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

My 70D is back from the Service Centre...

Finally got the 70D back today, but no time to really test it to see if the service has improved anything - I had only 10 minutes before the evening meal was ready and having got in from work.

Went hunting for a subject and all I could find was a small jumping spider in a dark corner of the bedroom window, and so this was handheld and to almost too dark to really bother with, hence the push in processing to bring it to white from a nasty cream coloured background...

I'm off out for an hour or two on Thursday with some friends around Brockholes Nature Reserve so hopefully I will get the chance to try it out properly.

post-784-0-82695200-1404937598.jpg

Paul.

• Like 3

Hi Paul

Glad to see you have your camera back. I didn't know anything was wrong with it. Can you tell me what went wrong, because in case you didn't know I have one, and would like to know what to look out for.

• Like 1

Hi Paul

Glad to see you have your camera back. I didn't know anything was wrong with it. Can you tell me what went wrong, because in case you didn't know I have one, and would like to know what to look out for.

Not sure what went wrong as such Brian, but the report from Canon stated as follows:

Checked sensor and camera body.

Checked and adjusted shutter speeds and exposure.

Checked and fully serviced.

Cleaned external covers and function buttons.

Adjustment: Body (parts).

Cleaned switches, contacts and connectors.

Cleaned CCD/CMOS sensor to specification.

Calibrated CCD/CMOS sensor to specification.

Calibrated auto exposure system to specification

Cleaning: Contacts

Not done a lot with it since I got it back, just a few shots, so needs to be given more of a run to be sure all is well.

Paul.

• Like 1