Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

AVIAN VEGETATION

FUJI

My favourite florists in town has a spectacular huge container of these magnificent Bird-of-Paradise-Lily's outside her shop, there must be at least a dozen fully formed heads just like this one on the plant.

All she needs is somone with a large Conservatory or Greenhouse plus £150 to buy it with........I would love it, but havo no room......................besides, the birdseed bill would be prohibitive  :rolleyes:

I took a whole seriesof shots (in dayight) having to work hard to eradicate unwanted background................I'm just going to print her a copy:

Best viewed LARGE........Click on Pic:

FUJI

post-4-0-17564100-1401873351.jpg

I love it. What makes it stand out - oddly enough - is the range of red/orange/yellow lighting in the background. It's turned what would be simply a shot of a spectacular flower, into a very good shot in its own right.

Thank you folks......................it took me an absolute age to get the shot just right, I took a whole series, a few are still to be processed, this is the best for now.

The shop has a very large orange blind that comes right down very lowin wet or very sunny weather, when it is down, they put the lightson in the shop, hence, this very fortunate lighting....the plant on the other hand is standing in broad daylight just outside the protection and shade of the blind so was lit by the sun............I just chose that particular bloom to isolate it from parts of  others, which have been cloned out:

I have just returned from taking a print into the shop, the owner wasnt there, but her assistant flrist immediately requested a copy for her wall.......I've just emailed one to her.

They always give me a discount when I'm buying the odd bloom or blooms:

FUJI

Archived