Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

day 186 of 365

Hi Annie

It makes you look, then look more, then look even more... Yes its not the best of images, a little dark in the centre....

But very crisp where its needed, very moody..then you look away and see the light pigment on the ear piece..

Maybe you will have another stab at it, but commenting on whats there, well yes.. gives the eye a workout!!

Annie your doing great, dont give in now... and dont forget what we said... not every picture is going to be a grade A fantastic image.. having said that i like the moody subtle lighting on this one ..reminds me of a late night reading session tucked up in bed

now i like this, yes maybe a little dark (sorted in software), might have used silver or gold specs to highlight but overall a very interesting image.

now the hard part comes into play, looking for those subjects that don't readly spring to mind. make a list with 20 headings, then a sub list from the main list then ideas leading on from the sub list (make any sence?), so for example take a wine glass, that leads into empty, wine, ice, lemon, cocktail (colourful) red, yellow etc, staws, umberellas etc etc. then from that list you go on to wine bottle, lable, cork, two glasses-one up one lying down, one full-one spilt or almost empty. i could go on but i hope you get the jist. i just open my desk draw and the amount of stuff in there to take photos of is just amazing and thats just one draw.

thing to remember is HAVE FUN.

geoff

ps, even from your image above i can see maybe 10-15 different shots just using the book & specs or just the book or just the specs. if you have and old pair of glasses that the lenses are no good but you just keep and don't mind doing a bit af damage to them there are several images you can get by using the old pair. that'll take you up to 191 of 365.

Archived