Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

MONO ART

FUJI

Just lately I have been actively seeking suitable subjects for Experimental or Arty Mono Studies.....I think that these fit the bill:

The first I call.......... STORM VICTIM.........A gale battered brolly brought down by the buffetting winds of late.........

(SONY A 55 + TAMRON 70-300)

The second is........MORNING CHAT......A pair of young mums, murmering morning chat involving children, chores and chicken for dinner........

( PANASONIC GF1 + LUMIX 20-1.7)

Both converted then procesed in CS6 with a tickle from TOPAZ Filters:

Best viewed LARGE......Click on Pics:

FUJI

post-4-0-01862800-1388434641.jpg

post-4-0-16955900-1388434661.jpg

have to say I'm not keen on the missing neck line on the women to the right but a nice idea Fuji

Aha!....Thanks!....she would be wearing a white scarfe wouldnt she? ;-(

I thiught it was ok because it is brighter than the BG and sky?

FUJI

The umbrella image looks good - I quite like the background effect, but I can see David's point about it being distracting.

The second image is a completely different kettle of codfish....... On my screen the shadows are completely clogged and I have to concur with Colin's observation re the missing scarf. To be honest, Fooj, I'm not sure the arty look works with this image - I think your usual processing would've suited it better.

Korky

No1 with the title asks to be looked at and imparts a feeling (I like the background ) Arty experimental yeah but I feel it should have been more edgy, different angle from on top, shot into rather than at

If this is the way you want to go Fuji I think you are starting on a fascinating path

No2 not for me, Arty experimental nope sorry

Great feedback folks, just as it should be.

The abandoned brolly was still being buffeted by the wind, when I pressed the shutter, hence the OOF BG......it's blackness against the brightly lit grass and foliage stood out .....reminded me of a downed bat or black hang glider......I must admit that this is the edgier of the two.......I still like it.

The second, I knew would be a challenge, to me as a processing experiment, and, to the viewer, the ladies were backed by the extremely bright morning sun that illuminates straight down our main road at this time if year, so back lit with a vengeance.

My idea was to aim for an almost solid silhouette, but when I saw that face I left it as it was.......missing the scarf was an avoidable error.

We live and we learn, without experiments and rule breaking, creativity would fail..........good fun too.

FUJI

Archived