Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

John McDougal Garden - across the road!

easiest thing to do is load one picture, then click on reply to this topic at the top and add the next picture and keep going till youve added them all 

its because there is a restriction on file size on the images for each post. 

the only other way around it is to host your images on another site and put links to each image onto this site 

I think it's a GOOD shot, rather than a great shot. It's hard to pin exactly why, but it may be that the subject requires quite a radical treatment, e.g. getting the camera right down low, or taking an ultra wideangle shot, or something similar. You're already halfway there I think - giving it a panoramic aspect which transforms the merely mundane into good.

This is a nice shot and it has a lot of interest, but I think the swing and the buildings are competing for attention, I find myself wanting to look at the buildings but my eyes keep focusing on the swing. Of course this is a purely personal and subjective view of it but I think maybe blur the foreground a bit so the framing is still there but the eye is drawn to the buildings. And quite opposite (for once lol) to Chris I think if you cropped it so that the trees were framing the shot it might work more too.

But that is a great location to live in, the gherkin building is one piece of architecture I would love to spend time on with a camera!

And quite opposite (for once lol) to Chris I think if you cropped it so that the trees were framing the shot it might work more too.

I tried that and yes it does frame better but you loose the panaramic effect so its 6 of one half a dozen of the other

But I can see where you are coming from

I would have cropped to the trees, having a square shot but also I would have tried having the swing moving slightly, as if someone had just been using it and had jumped off. I think this would have add motion to a static shot.

geoff

Archived