Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Angel Number 3...

Korky

An old edit which has been sitting on RedBubble for a long time, but has never posted here - I think!

The original was shot against a featureless sky in a cemetery in Jersey and was edited in CS4 - I've given it a few new tweaks in PSE.

It breaks a few compositional rules, but I've always liked that fact - and I've always been drawn to the peaceful sadness in the angel's expression.

Korky

AngelNo3_zps6cc24f02.jpg

Click image to view large

It breaks a few compositional rules, but I've always liked that fact - and I've always been drawn to the peaceful sadness in the angel's expression.

It may break a few rules but really the only workable alternative would be to centre the angel, which would not be anywhere near as effective in my opinion.

This works very well with your treatment

Chris

Have you started doing random posts where we've got to guess which thread it was intended for?

I actually made more sense of the 3D wooden spoons this afternoon. Perhaps it's my age.

Sorry, I forgot to LOL - I don't LOL, I'm just not a LOLer and LOLing always seems a bit daft to me, but in this case I'll make an exception. So er........ LOL.

Do you LOL?

Korky

Chris

Have you started doing random posts where we've got to guess which thread it was intended for?

I actually made more sense of the 3D wooden spoons this afternoon. Perhaps it's my age.

Sorry, I forgot to LOL - I don't LOL, I'm just not a LOLer and LOLing always seems a bit daft to me, but in this case I'll make an exception. So er........ LOL.

Do you LOL?

Korky

Obviously when you were a kid you had your nose too far into The Dandy to pay attention to Dr Who! Google 'Dr Who Stone Angels' and you will see...

It is a nice study though. 

This is a fantastic shot Korky, I've come back several time to look at it. If you hadn't said it was in a graveyard against a featureless sky I would have thought it was an engraving. The background you have used gives even more texture to the wings, the feathers look so detailed. Good candidate for POTW!

Archived