Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

B&A

This Is an old edit and thought i would share the B&A.

The original is a bad picture for me but I went to a strobist meet about 4yrs ago and although i had a good time and got to meet other togs, i had NO control over the lighting and I just went with the flow.  So please excuse the technical side of this Image.

I like a lot about this although normally my preference is for a more natural look.

The horizontal flip works well as does the impact processing, it's very effective and dramatic without being tooo over the top, very magazine statement :) .

I'd have liked a bit more space in front of her, and less on the left where the shadowing to disguise her arm has left a void.

Considering you had no control over the light, I'd say you rescued a very worthy result from a somewhat limited original.

I like a lot about this although normally my preference is for a more natural look.

The horizontal flip works well as does the impact processing, it's very effective and dramatic without being tooo over the top, very magazine statement :) .

I'd have liked a bit more space in front of her, and less on the left where the shadowing to disguise her arm has left a void.

Considering you had no control over the light, I'd say you rescued a very worthy result from a somewhat limited original.

Thanks Bugmeister and good point with the comp :)

Fantastic result from a photo I would have thrown away. I had to have a good hard look to see what you were getting at, I didn't believe they were the same photo at first.

Thanks Martyn :)  

A nice bit of processing Jonni, the lady should be indebted to you, as you have improved the skin tone, removed all of her blemishes, and made a nice feature of her eyes.

Nice work!! :thumbup:

Thanks Dave :)

What did you do? I can see the flip, colour correction and crop, but there's more than that going on..  :detective:

Its an old edit and I'm not sure myself what I did LOL.  I did skin retouch, removed her hand, added better makeup and gave it a painterly look.

It was a beginners strobist meet and I went along to meet people and I didn't want to start interfering with the setup and tread on peoples toes so to speak.  I didn't get any images worth keeping but thought i would do something with this for editing practice. 

Archived