Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Summer Evening in Constable Country

DaveS

Taken shortly before sunset from the bridge over the River Stour at Dedham, in the heart of Constable Country. The area that inspired so many of John Constable's paintings.

He was born, and grew up a little further down river, at Flatford Mill, which his father owned.

Canon EOS 7D + Sigma 18-55 f/2.8 EX

1/80th at f/14 ISO200

Dave

post-783-0-74241500-1377877076.jpg

Hi John

It would either have been here, or at Flatford Mill John, as they both hire out rowing boats.

The area is very popular with American and Japanese tourists.

If I want to wander around down there, I do it in the evenings when its nice and quiet.

It can still look picturesque in the winter, when the trees are bare, and the river is frozen over.

Dave

We all have our favourite places and Herefordshire as been my home for 67 years, I love it here... but I also love Pembrokeshire and I go and have a few days there a couple of times most years. I often think about moving there but there's something about Herefordshire that holds me back.

Until 2005 we had been caravanning for something like 20 years, touring around pretty much all of the UK, and most of Europe, so we have enjoyed a great many counties, Herefordshire being one of them.

I too like Pembrokeshire, along with the Derbyshire Peak District, the North Yorkshire Moors, and the Cotswolds. In fact I don't think there is a British county that I haven't liked.

Gave up all this touring around with a caravan, and now enjoy life a slower pace, with a motor cruiser moored on the Norfolk Broads. For holidays, we now either jump on an aeroplane or a cruise ship.

Dave

Archived