Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Eye Spy

bp, these are ace. look at bug detective Thomas....love them all but the second is my favourite, seeing the two boys so engrossed is lovely.

really lovely pictures, beautiful colour and beautifully captured moments.

they would look superb on canvas I think.

it's brilliant to find kids doing this stuff and enjoying the outdoors instead of being stuck in watching tv and playing computers games. I have to admit all my gran kids are like your boys, they just love being out and can be quite a handful to keep occupied if it's raining. we take them to places like thetford forest where they can climb trees and hunt bugs, and seaside's where there are no fun fairs, they are much happier for it. on rainy days it's the craft box and painting....

Hi, BP,

You are building an amazing family album, that will be truly treasured in the future, as far as I can tell you are doing all the right things for your two tearaways.......they are allowed to get close to nature, to get dirty in doing so, whilst at the same time making small discoveries of their own along the way.

In a very similar manner, my boys loved being kitted out in all weather gear to walk for miles along the canal towpaths locally......the midlands has miles and miles of them that include, not only all the wildlife of field, hedgerow and water, but the added excitement of water, locks, tunnels and bridges.....I did take a cheap film camera along, but our favourite, was a portable cassette recorder, they used to love making a commentary they could listen to later......this stimulated their pictorial memory and fired imaginations for drawing and writing.

Well done that man, and well done boys.

FUJI

Archived