Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

SWING MUSIC

FUJI

A couple of Sundays ago a band was entertaining  local park-goers.........many, as you can see....were totally absorbed in one kind of Swing....whereas the Musician is absorbed by another kind:

A TOPAZ experiment:

Best viewed LARGE........Click on Pic:

FUJI

post-4-0-52630300-1377288532.jpg

I'm going to be honest with you here, Fooj. Honest and forthright. Honest and forthright and downright bloody critical. Here goes.

I just love the image and the title is so clever that I wished I'd thought of it. But...

That there processing gives me the screaming willies. When I first saw it I ran into the kitchen for a drink of water and then crept back slowly to the computer bracing myself all the while. Have you been at the Buck's Fizz again or what? I'm going to put this down to a temporary blip in the Foojmeister's cycle of creativity.

Seriously, though - it didn't do it for me.

Korky

I'm going to be honest with you here, Fooj. Honest and forthright. Honest and forthright and downright bloody critical. Here goes.

I just love the image and the title is so clever that I wished I'd thought of it. But...

That there processing gives me the screaming willies. When I first saw it I ran into the kitchen for a drink of water and then crept back slowly to the computer bracing myself all the while. Have you been at the Buck's Fizz again or what? I'm going to put this down to a temporary blip in the Foojmeister's cycle of creativity.

Seriously, though - it didn't do it for me.

Korky

Thanks Korky.....I really do appreciate your whacky style of comment and crit.....it's almost worth posting a cra**y shot just to get a reply from you like that......you ave made my day.....Im still laughing.

Explanation.......the original colour RAW shot was one if a whole series of the Band in the Park on a recent Sunday afternoon......all seemed fine until I realised that each one was spoilt by the intrusive and impossible to miss fussy BG of kids and parents at play.

So I decided to have a ......FAFF ....around, which obviously didn't twang your braces......I will post the original as requested by another, then have another go at rescuing it using all the tools to hand.....perhaps others might like to have a go too?

I will get round to it later.

FUJI

Right folks.....it's your turn.......Here is the original.......the one I made a mess of in processing:

The challenge is....for you to do something without losing the theme of ...SWING:

The ball is now in your court:

FUJI

post-4-0-83252100-1377369970.jpg

Archived