Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Mrwalls prints published :)

Leon

as I have said a few times I run an Accord (japanese Honda saloon) forum, we had our first meet this year which I managed to get featured in a mainstream mag called "HONDATUNER", anyway just had confirmation it's gone to print, there were 2 photographers me and a buddy, I can't wait to see them.

unfortunately I was not allowed to link any pictures to me, just a magazine feature but beggars cannot be choosers...will post feature when i GET MY COPY!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

got my copy of the mag today, little dissapointed, they only used 2 of my pics, the other togger there is one of these who do does everything angulated (is that a word?) which it seems fits the bill for car modifying :(..at least I got my forum in a national mag, and 2 free copies :)

Ill post the feature when I can lay my hands on a scanner :)

• Like 1

Well done Leon - bottom six are bloody awful, I would even go as far as saying the page layout is terrible (although it does make your pics stand out :thumbup: ) but it does annoy me they don't give a named credit to who supplied the pictures.

Edited by colinb
  • 3 weeks later...

Just closed my Forum down :( I will be changing my car next year, could not find anyone with the time and money to take it on, plus I have had 300 new members in 3 weeks ALL SPAMMERS!!

I am a little gutted but we all move on, glad I got this place to keep me going :)

I have had 300 new members in 3 weeks ALL SPAMMERS!!

We've been the same here, drives you bloody mad! Thankfully our spam database has managed to catch every single one.

It's a shame you couldn't get someone to take over the running for you. Even though you're changing your car did you really have to close it or have you just lost interest?

We've been the same here, drives you bloody mad! Thankfully our spam database has managed to catch every single one.

It's a shame you couldn't get someone to take over the running for you. Even though you're changing your car did you really have to close it or have you just lost interest?

with the fees and lack of intrest from me and members it was the only thing to do, We had a crash similar to the one on here but I could not get in to email everyone to let them know I was doing my upmost to revive it, gone from 100,000 hits a month to a few thousand.

not to worry, have new camera bits coming for xmas so I'm down to just the one hobby now :)