Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Nearly!

Leon

ok I know we are supposed to post our best work, these little fellas are sooo fast, wiki says they hunt at 40KM/H.... hard for a f4-5.6 lens to do anything at that speed!!

post-32-0-28127000-1371419524.jpg

The two bottom ones are sharper, but the photograph that gives you pleasure is the one that you enjoy shooting.

I can never seem to get them in the frame quick enough.
They are Swallows aren't they?  (I only ask because the cataracts affect my vision.

I shot a row of baby swallows all nestling along my nieces garage door when we were in Scotland visiting my sister.

I was so mad as I had bought a tiny Fuji compact to take with me to cut the weight down, and the pics were rubbish. Needless to say, the cheap camera was taken back to the shop and exchanged for a better Olympus compact.

They are Swallows aren't they?  (I only ask because the cataracts affect my vision.

yes they are Swallows, Ilove watching them, I'm sure they follow me?, maybe because as I walk through the grass i disturb flies ect?

I will have to try and find the disc with my babies on. I had to do a lot of editing to salvage them as I thought that I might never get another chance.

Living here in the Midlands, we don't get to see many swallows.
The parents apparently nest most years in my nieces garage.

ok I know we are supposed to post our best work, these little fellas are sooo fast, wiki says they hunt at 40KM/H.... hard for a f4-5.6 lens to do anything at that speed!!

attachicon.gifIMG_0817.JPG

since when  :o I certainly don't, not sure I wish to post just my 'best work' on the net, but any way who cares, as long as you feel you can do better - I'm still happy to look at any pictures  :thumbsup:

I will have to try and find the disc with my babies on. I had to do a lot of editing to salvage them as I thought that I might never get another chance.

Living here in the Midlands, we don't get to see many swallows.

The parents apparently nest most years in my nieces garage.

try the East Midlands we got loads around here, but we are still awaiting the the soddin' housemartins to show 

I enjoy looking at all kinds of photo's and I think the  main thing is that we enjoy our hobby. My pics are mainly for enjoyment. If I get a really good one, then it's a bonus for  me. 
It's nice to see so many people enthusiastic about photography.

I enjoy looking at all kinds of photo's and I think the  main thing is that we enjoy our hobby. My pics are mainly for enjoyment. If I get a really good one, then it's a bonus for  me. 

It's nice to see so many people enthusiastic about photography.

Fully agree with Tina on this. I haven't posted anything recently because I didn't think any of them were good enough to share, still took quite a lot, had fun and enjoyed looking at what I did get.

I'm currently 'chasing' an unusual bird in our area, and it will be about as 'easy' as getting these, Leon. Well done with what you did get :D.

Archived