Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

A BAD SIGN ?

FUJI

For the first time in my adult life, I completely forgot to put the clocks back last night.....consequently I was up and about at 04:30, and in the shower by 05:15.....it was only when the newsreader mentioned the time, that the penny dropped. DOH!

I was totally out of it by lunch time.....slept for almost two hours.....then had a sudden burst of energy mid-afternoon....so spent two hours in my workshop preparing for a school project...

Yep! I’m still in demand it seems....

i hate my body clock being messed up....

FUJI

The fact that you forgot Fuji , I wouldn't put that down as a bad sign ; I suspect It's more likely to be a good sign  related more to your mind being so full of stuff that you have got planned in your days ahead  that there is hardly room for hum drum things like what the flippin' time is .  What's the school project ? 

Willie Willet spent his life trying to convince the people that mattered that it would be a good idea to mess with time 

he passed away 1 year before someone thought it was a good idea and stuck it into the law That just about says it all for this outdated hindrance 

2 hours ago, Clicker said:

The fact that you forgot Fuji , I wouldn't put that down as a bad sign ; I suspect It's more likely to be a good sign  related more to your mind being so full of stuff that you have got planned in your days ahead  that there is hardly room for hum drum things like what the flippin' time is .  What's the school project ? 

Thank You Polly....you have put my mind to rest....I thought I was losing it ??

School project?

A neighbours daughter is a teacher now, about two months ago she asked if I would take my .....History of Toys....presentation into her inner-city school.....I sad yes, then forgot.

Last week, she reminded me that it is due to happen next Tuesday......Yesterday I was preparing around 40 giveaway Wooden Toys .... very simple but all work beautifully, to remove kids from mobile phones and tablets.

I am supposed to be a fully retired old fogey, but folks keep on asking ..... I must admit to really enjoying being in front of a large group of eager to learn infant/juniors, especially keeping them in awe for over an hour with nothing but wooden toys and games.

As long as I get a lift to and from, plus my usual gift of a bottle of wine or a box of chocs I don’t mind......I’m always totally jiggered afterwards though..

I used to give school presentations up to three times a week in the last, plus attending Craft events at weekends......

FUJI

You never cease to amaze me Fooj  .... age is just a number and I hope I never give in to it and give up on making the most of living every day  to the full ...   a power nap in the afternoon is just the equivalent of charging up yer smart phone ... it makes everything work as good as new again ,..... till you need to be plugged in again ;):lol: