Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Steam at Pickering

kev7d

Its really good at Pickering station when the steam loco's come under the station canopy. I took myself out for a day on the North Yorkshire Moors Railway last week. I came back to Pickering on this train.

33492077384_3a2af8c8c6_b.jpg

Wow, you caught me by surprise with some feedback Phil. I rarely get comments these days so this is much appreciated.  :14_relaxed: Even a comment saying "crap" is better  than no comment in order to help me improve in my hobby!   :1310_thumbsup_tone1:

1 minute ago, kev7d said:

Wow, you caught me by surprise with some feedback Phil. I rarely get comments these days so this is much appreciated.  :14_relaxed: Even a comment saying "crap" is better  than no comment in order to help me improve in my hobby!   :1310_thumbsup_tone1:

For various reasons I've been absent for a while, although the back-end stuff has been getting done I've not had much time for anything else.
Sit back and enjoy the ride, more feedback on its way :yes

12 minutes ago, kev7d said:

I rarely get comments these days

C'mon Kev, we all have pics that attract little or no comment (I've posted two over the last week or so that have gone down like lead balloons even though I thought they were strong images). I'd clocked in here to comment and, I'm being 100% honest here, when I read the above I decided to just move on. However.....

I like this very much - for me, it's the steam gathering in the roof space that makes the shot.

Korky

EDIT ------ I also often post stuff that I find amusing, but it doesn't so much as raise a titter. It don't stop me, though!

Hang on Korky! Not being critical of anyone. :1310_thumbsup_tone1: Just sharing a point of view and an observation. Feedback is a good thing! Thats all. 

I am merely stating that I have had a good share of images that sit in the comment with zero reply box which is a fact. Life is too short for me to dwell on this though and I am not losing sleep over the issue! I just keep posting.  :14_relaxed: But, I have always maintained that feedback is really beneficial and I am not just talking about a pat on the back!  So if I have caused a little bit of an irritation, apologies to you, not my intent.

One thing I do tend to do is make sure that no image sits in the zero reply box. If there is no response, I make sure I give a response. Maybe thats just me, but I like it that way!   

Oh, and a thanks for the feedback!   

39 minutes ago, kev7d said:

So true Kev and  thank you for practicing what you preach. 

Archived