Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Midnight snack ...

Clicker

I like the effect you've achieved here, it's suits the subject nicely and gives it a super rustic look.

Apple pie and cheese makes for a better bet, though. Keep the Branston in the pantry!

At the risk of repeating myself........... Apple pie without cheese is like a kiss without a squeeze.

Korky

9 minutes ago, Korky said:

Apple pie without cheese is like a kiss without a squeeze.

Korky

Is that a Lancastrian's Mantra M'lud? ... I do love local based food combos that are traditional ...like Lincolnshire's cheese on Plum  bread, and my favourite ... stuffed Chine...

Oh dear is this off topic ....??

I

23 hours ago, ChrisLumix said:

Midnight? You'd have some shocking dreams after that cheese!

I'm a  terrible insomniac Chris .I can count on one hand how often I get to sleep before 3 am ... I usually  have about 5  hours sleep a night  and it's been like that since I was a teenager ...! I'm usually up about 8.15 am  ... i just  don't seem to need as much sleep as  some people do .:22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:..

21 hours ago, Clicker said:

I

I'm a  terrible insomniac Chris .I can count on one hand how often I get to sleep before 3 am ... I usually  have about 5  hours sleep a night  and it's been like that since I was a teenager ...! I'm usually up about 8.15 am  ... i just  don't seem to need as much sleep as  some people do .:22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:..

I'm sure you've been asked this question many times before ... but why not go to bed around 2:30 am and put those restless hours to good use?

Archived